Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cardinal Club wedding| Raleigh NC| Meghan and Kevin

The Cardinal Club is located on the 28th floor in the Wachovia building in downtown Raleigh. All I can say is the next time I photograph a wedding there I will have to wear my sea bands, lol I got the motion sickness feeling from riding in the elevator so much. The day started off with me meeting the guys at their hotel at the Marriott downtown. The lobby made for a great place to take the groomsmen pictures, not to mention it was really hot and humid that day. After getting Kevin's family pictures/groomsmen done I headed over to the Cardinal club venue where the bride and bridesmaids were getting ready.  Once Meghan was in her wedding dress we headed outside to get a few shots and whewwww was the wind blowing.

After all the formal pictures were done I headed to the ceremony room over looking the city where I met up with the preacher. He informed me I would not be allowed to use flash.  Huh? Are you serious? I get it and totally respect someone telling me not to use flash in a church but in a regular wedding venue I disagree. In the end I was very very happy with the ceremony photographs, I would have liked to fire the flash as the wedding party entered but its ok.

Meghan is a firecracker. I was suprised to see a totally different side of her on wedding day. She was outgoing, FUNNY, and the wind blowing constantly during her formal pictures did not upset her one bit, and I loved that about her!!!! Meghan also never left the dance floor and I mean never, she danced the night away. Kevin and Meghan thank you so much for letting me be apart of your special wedding in Raleigh,NC.

cream_wedding_shoeswedding_dresswedding_venuecardinal_club_raleighwedding_reception

1 comment:

Theodore Thomas Johnson said...

My vote.... For "Trash the dress."